Sign in to follow this  
ainakeaboy

new countour cutter wont cut ??

Hey , Just received my lp 24" . Did all the steps to countour cut , vectorizing ,outlining etc. got to the part where you have to line up the laser . Locked in the right side , jogged to the left side locked that in ,cutter head went back to the right registration mark press cut and nothing happens ? Any ideas what im doing wrong ?

Did research on my own and found out the problem . Cut/mask prob and fixed it and did a contour cut yippie . Now another prob , when i load the paper i line it up with the first laser , but when i jog it to the left it doesnt jog on to the left reg mark in the middle , Like its off a little so when i cut the cut is off a little. Is there a jog button that moves only a little ? How do i fix this ? THanks

Did research on my own again . To make jogging in smaller increments you have to press 5 to toggle it on and off. Contour cutting here I come lol .

Mind posting any answers you come up? I am tearing my hair out trying to get contour cutting working. Seems like voodoo around here. Do you actually have contour cutting working? What software are you using?