I'm looking at purchasing a Contour cutter (just started looking) LP24??  I don't plan on doing a lot of it but....for all of you that have one what are the biggest advantages of one over my copam? What can you "really" do with it? Could you post some examples or email them to me?

Thanks for your time

I don't have one but the cutter is a big step backwards from the copam as far as cutter quality - the next step up would be the graphtec or roland

Well keep this in mind.  I have a laserpoint for a back up machine and need to contour cut but I had to buy the pen for it and tried to order it and they don't have it so now I am stuck because I cannot buy else where.  So you might want to consider buying a name brand machine where you can get parts.  Not to much for the roland or a graphtec 5000

I don't have one but the cutter is a big step backwards from the copam as far as cutter quality - the next step up would be the graphtec or roland

I have the copam nice cutter priced fair.  If you can stretch for the roland or graphtec do it much better machine as far as what it can do.  UScutter has probably the best prices you can get well worth it.