Sign in to follow this  
Soul Reaper

not showing all line when cutting

OK, So i made a circle with no fill. then i made another circle inside that one, with no fill. Then i drew a picture inside that. It looks good and all, But when i save it to cut in Sign Cut pro only the outer circle shows up.

I took the circles and did Object to path for both. then i cut part of the second circle so i could have the logo join the 2nd circle. Now when i open in the S.C. pro it is all red. the logo was done with the pencil tool.

what am i doing wrong?

any links or info please.

here is my file.

team logo1.svg

team logo1.svg

Something I noticed right off is that the inner circle and your wolf head are not joined paths. That may be you problem. No clue how Sign Cut works. But regardless, you will have a funky split in the cut at the neck and inner circle. I would join those paths and retry. Let us know how you come out. Both neck lines to inner circle are broken.

when i unon the two i just get a strait line. no logo.  :rolleyes: How do you select two different noids on 2 seperate objects to join them?

Edit

Ok so i figured out that i combined the 2 then touch the 2 noids i want and join selected noids.

Also i deleted the outer circle and saved it after i joind the logo and inner circle to gether. opened it in Sign cut and it has no lines? It opens it but shows no pathes to cut. i know i am missing something

Edit:

I am going to just start all over. maybe that will help.

team logo2.svg

team logo2.svg

when i unon the two i just get a strait line. no logo.  :thumbsup: How do you select two different noids on 2 seperate objects to join them?

Edit

Ok so i figured out that i combined the 2 then touch the 2 noids i want and join selected noids.

Also i deleted the outer circle and saved it after i joind the logo and inner circle to gether. opened it in Sign cut and it has no lines? It opens it but shows no pathes to cut. i know i am missing something

Edit:

I am going to just start all over. maybe that will help.

i tried it i got it to cut - there was something wrong with the nodes - did you get it to work i can send ya the file it will work for ya - i edited it and then cut it from inkscape so it should work for you too