Sign in to follow this  
mod22

copam setup

Im waiting for my copam 42" to show up and I have a few questions . What is the newest and best driver for using the usb cable? Do I have to ground the cutter to the stand and if so what is the best way to do this ? When using this cutter with a laptop does anyone plug in the usb when cutting and unplug the usb when not cutting and do you have any problems doing this ? I have searched alot but I am just looking for the most updated answers to these questions . THANKS for any help.

grounding is always a good idea - just run a small wire from the cutter to the stand anywhere

drivers

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=3&pcid=0&nav=0

or in flexi

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=44&nav=0,4

if not just use the om-60  driver -  works great

unplugging not a problem

Thank you Dakota you have been a great help to me since I have been coming on this board hopefully I can learn this quickly so I can help answer some questions instead of always asking for help .

Out of the list for drivers which one do I use for just usb I see usb to serial or where do I get the om-60 driver ?   

thanks

usb

if you are using signblazer from USC I think they renamed the om-60 drives as the copam - it was listed under DGI for manufacturer - it actually worked a lot better than the original copam driver

well I made my first two cuts with the copam and after adjusting the blade depth it seems to be cutting fine thank you for the help.