Sign in to follow this  
jeff06

cant get artcut to recognise my files

hi, ive been able to use the pre set logos, but when i import a file it doesnt show up in the cutter window. can anyone help please

When you send it to the cutter do you click the only cut the selected items when the window opens to cut it out?

hi, ive been able to use the pre set logos, but when i import a file it doesnt show up in the cutter window. can anyone help please

I have this same problem, i have to open all the files in flexi and export them as a PLT file or artcut wont let me open them.

do u mean when u try to import vectorized format files?

its common artcut problem

u have to re import the files to corel draw (i use version x4), then re export the vector file without the header options ticked in the export popup. then re import to artcut should be fine

:thumbsup:

I createsd 5 files, of which all 5 are saved as eps in different versions using AI CS2.

AI CS2 allows ucer to save their files in limited but wide variety of file formats. There are 5 .eps versions

.eps v10

.eps v9

.eps v8

.eps v3

.eps japanese v3

Then i open my Artcut software and start to import one by one and my dissappointments was gone when files saved as eps version8 works was beautiful and perfectly placed (# all my text was outline created).

Try it out and do post your results. I hope this would be worth my 1 night research findings and solution solving missions.

God Bless

felixheng