Sign in to follow this  
Grashopr

Hello from Kansas

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks when I was doing research about a Pcut that I was watching on Ebay.  The interaction by the distributor and the 1-on-1 helpfulness of these forums was a major decision maker when I went ahead and purchased the cutter.  It was slated to arrive on the 23rd (Friday), but low-and-behold, I found it on my doorstep this AM (2 full days early).  From a box on the doorstep to a cut stencil in my hand was 38 minutes (would have been sooner, but I forgot to set my Flow Control to Hardware on my port).  The Cutter works terrifically for what I'm looking to do with it (cut vinyl masks for airbrushing and some easy stickers). 

Thank you USCutter for the assistance over the phone regarding my order status and tracking number (called in twice between when I purchased it and when it showed up.. both times everything about the contact with USCutter was good).  Definitely looking forward to cutting more stuff! 

Welcome! This is a great community, lots of info to be had!

Welcome to our forums!! Always good to hear when something shows up early.    :huh:

Happy cutting!!

welcome to the forum, lots of good information and people on this forum. and if we see dorothy and toto we will send them back.    daniel t