Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

At Walmarts again last night

On the rack a double Disney Mickey Mouse shirt with Disney Tags. A full print on a inner shirt and a different one on a outer shirt.  Both a heavy 50/50 shirt, both total....... $3.00 ...

How do you compete with that !!!  ;D ;D

you do custom shirts that you can't buy off the rack at Walmart.

you do custom shirts that you can't buy off the rack at Walmart.

So I have learned  ;D ;D

On the rack a double Disney Mickey Mouse shirt with Disney Tags. A full print on a inner shirt and a different one on a outer shirt.  Both a heavy 50/50 shirt, both total....... $3.00 ...

How do you compete with that !!!  ;D ;D

We don't compete with walmart. Our work is custom to the customer spec. Can't get that at walmart.

Since we're talking about walmart, i will give you something to avoid there. Over teh last year, in an emergency I have gone in a picked up a t-shirt or 2 from. they are decent Fruit of the loom heavier t's at $4 a piece. Not as nice as the hanes heavy weights I normally use but a good shirt just the same.

They work pretty decent. Recently my local walmart has reduced the color and size selection of those t's. I didn't understand why until I saw a rack the other day that had faded Glory branded t's on them for $2. Pick one of these up and you will tell right away they are flimsy material, Then examine them closer and you will see the stitch quality is terrible. The shirt I needed was for a gift so i went ahead and got it. Took it home and pressed it. The first time they washed it shrunk 2 sizes. It was a large, and might.....MIGHT be a small now. It looks like I did a puff design transfer on it. Luckily it was my sister. I got another shirt for her on my next order and redid it.

Just sharing the word of warning.

Kevin

that's Walmart for you...those 'always low prices' come at a price.

I didn't understand why until I saw a rack the other day that had faded Glory branded t's on them for $2.

Faded Glory is pretty much a disposable clothing line.

I picked up some Hanes sweatpants and crewnecks they other day on clearance at walmart for $3 a piece. Good stuff. Just depends when ya go.

The Dollar Store here in Pearsal , TX had a fresh rack of nice looking printed shirts...at least they looked like print, couldn't tell if they were printed digital transfers or DTG....$6.00 and they were huge designs..

Nice looking hot rods, trucks, and some religious....I got a kick out of the AMERICAN Trucks one tho....it had a blue field of mag rims and stripes of mostly Chevies, but someone slipped in a 80's Toyota 4 x 4 ....cute.

All were made in san salvador I think...Tees were some unknown brand.

But my local Alco in Coleman has been clearancing good Gildan pocket tees for $3.99...