Sign in to follow this  
juniorranger

Masking holder and Metal Slim Line Snap-Blade Razor Knives

Been making a couple masking holders that the vinyl guys around here seem to like or are happy with, Can make you one from our specs or yours this one accommodates up to a 20" roll, i use 15" mostly but can make whatever width you need or this actual model i can sell for about 45 bucks plus shipping, I use 1" square galvanised tubing and shaft collars to hold the 1/2" guide rod in place.. Also have the good Commercial metal slim line snap blade razors for sale for 15.00 free shipping, had people beating me up on price so yea i gave in... Contact me on here or thru my direct email cadillacgrafix@live.com

post-1983-12986549700903_thumb.jpg

post-1983-12986549701086_thumb.jpg

post-1983-12986549701239_thumb.jpg

post-1983-12986549711612_thumb.jpg

post-1983-1298654971171_thumb.jpg

post-1983-12986549711804_thumb.jpg

Jay, is there a difference in how the 2 masking holders work? I noticed one is much taller than the other. Does it work better as it keeps the app tape up higher while applying? Sandy

I think it's the same holder just the clamp makes it appear to be taller in the one photo

Guest kenya

+1..... yes, it looks the same. But mine is tall (14") & yes it works much better on long runs.

I can do an 8ft. long banner with no problems.

Ah, I see now. Different views of the same holder. I just ordered a big squeegee, so would I still be able to use this holder, or would I not have a use for it? Not sure how the squeegee works yet.

I just finished 20 campaign signs last night and found I definitely need something more than what I'm using. I'm hoping the yard sign squeegee does the trick for me, but if not, maybe this holder would do it.Sandy

I made a couple of big squeegees from Plexiglas from the local glass shop and some felt.  works great