Sign in to follow this  
mod22

Text problems

Another new guy question I only get 1 font in my text drop down menu shouldnt I have all the windows fonts at least or am I doing something wrong ? I have a list of them in inkscape .

All of your installed fonts should be there. Not sure why they wouldn't show up. I would try to un-install SignBlazer and re-install it again.

Well I went to programs and uninstalled it and reinstalled but it said it already exists do I want to replace so I clicked yes and it reinstalled but still have only 1 font in the dropdown  I am sure it is probably a user problem not a software problem but not sure. Anyone with any other ideas ? 

You are clicking on that little arrow so the drop down menu comes down correct?

I just opened my text box in the hotshot demo and the text box is not the same as in elements and all the fonts were there should both boxes look the same ? Is it possible to lose(close) part of the text box ?

I just opened my text box in the hotshot demo and the text box is not the same as in elements and all the fonts were there should both boxes look the same ? Is it possible to lose(close) part of the text box ?

It should look like this that is why I asked if you clicked on that arrow to bring down the drop down?

Where you see Rockwell you click on that arrow

post-2082-12986549754613_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986549755018_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986549768854_thumb.jpg

post-2082-1298654976912_thumb.jpg