supra21v

vectorize help

You are going to have an easier time re-creating that image than trying to vectorize that scan(?).

http://digital-vector-maps.com/state-maps-detail/1169/Indiana-Outline-Blank-Map-Editable-PDF.htm<<  There is an outline of the state of Indiana.

http://www.fordesigner.com/maps//6371-0.htm <<  There's a close fist.

Not sure what the HFC font is, but it should be easy to identify.  The "fight club" can be any number of "grunge" fonts, available free at dafont.com

Like Midwest said you'll prob have to build you own cuz when I do it black and white some of the lettering goes away..

MM64

Inkscape you can open EPS files, you need to have the latest version......

Alternately get Ghostscript....

Open the file with gsview.

Under File -> Convert... , use the 'pdfwrite' "Device" and save with the .pdf extension.

Then import the new pdf to inkscape.

I have the newest stable release of inkscape 0.47-3 and it still does not support EPS import or open.

It doesn't even view the files in the folders.

Kevin

I have the newest stable release of inkscape 0.47-3 and it still does not support EPS import or open.

It doesn't even view the files in the folders.

Kevin

You are missing Ghostscript to properly use Inkscape in working with EPS files....

I have Ghostscript installed and it doesn't work. I have messed with this before and never had a lot of success getting it to work correctly. You spend hours trying to tweak and never seem to get anywhere. Ghostscript is also purported to allow you to thumbnail view eps files in windows, but it works until your reboot or log off and then fails. I will just stick with Flexi from now on. less hassle.

Kevin