Sign in to follow this  
nbeaton

I need some input Please

I have had my MH 721 refine cutter for a year and a half now and I really need to sale it. I was hoping someone on here could give me some pointers on how much to sale it for. I also have the vinyl that will go with it as a package deal. I have 5 used rolls of 24", 1 used 15", 2 rolls of used 6" transfer taper, 1 roll of used clear 6" transfer tape, 1 roll of used 12" clear transfer tape, 4x10 new banner and the installation disc for Sign Blazer Elements. 24" colors are Blue, Gold, Chrome, Maroon and Pink, 15" is Lime Green. Banner is white.

there is a thread for buy sell trade..  post it there.  what do you need out of it..?  Be reasonable and post some pictures, If it is fair, you will get offers. 

I would somewhere between $250 and $300 + shipping would be a good price if it includes the material depending on condition and how much vinyl is left on the rolls.

Jay

Guest fivestar

I know you nor anyone else on here wants to hear this, but if that cutter was used A LOT than the yr and half is about at it's end of its lifespan.  The Refines are EXCELLENT machines for about 2 yrs of HARD WORK after that things start happening to them.

Let the flaming begin, but I've experienced it with 2 of them and heard others say the same thing.