beaker

Need some help with combining objects

OK, so I can't seem to get this right. I've been working on a progect and the only way I can get it to work was build it in halfves and the duplicate, mirror, and then try to combine the 2 images. Here is my problem. I can do the first part of both of those, but when I go to combine them and cut them, they get cute as two images side by side. I Need these both to be cute as one image.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Tim

ok, I got it. It can be downloaded here.

www.seductive-engineering.com/signblazer/08_xB.SBD

This is the file I've been trying to cute, and its cutting both images, and not one image like I prefer.

What do you use to open a .SBD file?  Is that a Signblazer extention?  Nothing I have will open it to look at it.

Guest sciondrgn

When I open these in SignBlazer all I have is two objects both of them squares and grouped together as one object,..

is there supposed to be something actually in the file or just those two squares?

Guest sciondrgn

I may not be understanding exactly what you are wanting..

When I open your SBD file I see the two objects and they are already grouped together. I go to Cutter and I still see both objects side by side to cut in one pass

Guest sciondrgn

On my side if you Total Weld the object disappears as it sits in the file.

If you ungroup then use the Combine Objects rather than group option. then do the total weld I get one single polyline to cut