Sign in to follow this  
rex

aircraft ?

hey guys;

i have a friend i work with, who is an amateur pilot, and part time aircraft mechanic ,,he wants me to airbrush a sign for his yard with his families name, and on one side, an old bi plane, crop duster style, and a fighter jet on the other side,,,ive got a bunch of aircraft vectors, that i think i got from here, but there in cdr. format, and i have illustrater, so i cant open them,

is there any other program i can get, without spending a ton of money, to look at them?

i am going to download some old flying tigers pics and try tracing them by hand in illy, to make a mask, ,,but in the mean time, if that doesnt work out, where should i look for plane and jet vec`s.,,he told me there was no hurry, but i know there anniversary is coming up and i would like to give it to him to surprise her,,, this is a total freebie and i`m gonna have a buttload of hours in paint time, and having the vectors would shave some time off,,,i cant draw woth a damn, lol

anyway  i hope some one can help,,,oh,, this aint one of those do it for me please posts,,,just point me in the right direction

thanks a bunch

Guest crshirts

Send me an email to big to post here

Carl