Laceylp

Help..Looking for a skull with tools behind...

Hey!  I have a friend of mine who's husband uses garage for lots of cool wood stuff.  This year we are short on the money, so he made my kids each very nice gifts from Santa.  He has always wanted a Mike's Monster Garage Sign with the tools behind it and the skull.  I have a 12" by 18"  blank and vinly and would love to make that for him.  Does anyone have a skull like that??

Thanks for any help!

Lacey

PS Kids Brady 3, got a wood semi with real logs on the back, Josalyn 1, a baby doll bed with all the fixings, wife sews and a dream catcher hand made by himand wife for my 13 year old daughter Shelby.

Thank you both so much!  Itmeans alot to me to make himsomething for all the hardwork he has done.

Thanks,

Lacey

Okay, using helmet one...Added his name in banner(Mike) and trying to come up with manly saying. LOL I'm so female!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, can anyone help.  How about:

Monster's got nothing

on MY Garage!

Monster Garage

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

I hate drawing blanks... anybody with ideas..Cutting soon! LOL

Thanks,

Lacey

I don't have graphic for that! LOL  I would need help loads of help!!!!   :thumbsup:

Thanks!!!

Lacey

Post a pic when your done...would love to see what you came up with!  I'm still chuckling over 'crowtown's'  "twisting wrenches and busting knuckles"  never fails....there's always battle wounds when my husband works on cars!

LOL At the bustin knuckles and throwing wrenches since...I may make hubby one when we move for his garage!  :thumbsup:

After much discusion, we decided this looked best to us.  Sometimes, less is more!  :thumbsup:

Hope picture shows up. It's been awhile since I added one.

Thank you all for help!!

post-3553-12986548707773_thumb.jpg

post-3553-12986548721367_thumb.jpg

Thanks!!!  I wanted something he definitely would like!  He LOVED it!  I can if ok post pics of his wood works. I also made his son who helped a shirt.

PS If you want one...LOL

Lacey, I'd love to see some of his wood work.  I know Randy here on the forum had made me a beautiful wood sign....

Here are the pics I have of the semi truck and doll bed.  They are awesome.  He made home made lincoln logs and blocks for the truck and burnt Wesley's Woods EST 2009. 

Josalyns bed was left as is.  I decided not to add vinyl to it, she loves it as it is. As you can see in the picture.  She is 18 months old and fits sitting in it.  Brady is 41" tall and about 38 pounds so the semi is also very big!!  They love them very much. We are very thankful to have such great friends!  I also stopped by his garage last night and saw my sign, he loves it!  Thank you all here for the wonderful design and great thank you gift to a wonderful person....now to find something special for his wife...LOL

post-3553-12986549127058_thumb.jpg

post-3553-12986549149827_thumb.jpg