Sign in to follow this  
gmille39

CP-2500 won't set

Turn cutter on, the blade goes down the vinyl and back to measure. It stops a little short, then finishes to the end but screen goes back to flashing "scroll". How do I get it to set so it will cut.

Check to see if there is any scratches on your sensor, and clean it out if it's dirty.  You will also want to check to see that there is no light shining directly above the sensor, as this could mess around with the sensor on the cutter.

Im having problems installing my copam 3500. I switched to vista and cant find the ports in device manager. I downloaded the driver and have had the software and plotter hooked up to different cpus but with xp and never vista. Any help with getting this figured out would be a great help i just took over a tattoo buisness and really need to get the stickers done for my shop and customers. Thanks

"D"

Im having problems installing my copam 3500. I switched to vista and cant find the ports in device manager. I downloaded the driver and have had the software and plotter hooked up to different cpus but with xp and never vista. Any help with getting this figured out would be a great help i just took over a tattoo buisness and really need to get the stickers done for my shop and customers. Thanks

"D"

Please submit a support ticket with USC

Same post in 6 threads!