Sign in to follow this  
rock jeep

Keeping full color

How can I keep this lil guy in full detail  so I can cut the different colors separately. I know there is a way I just cant figure it out. I can select them and ungroup. But how can I just select the peanut or the hat and legs and such. If I could keep it in color I could just select which color I wanted cut when I go to the cutter right?

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/115430737/205971.html

Rock the easiest way I found mine came up all black I went in and done WIREFRAME and it brought up all lines and I changed colors there give it a try jhelms

Rock the easiest way I found mine came up all black I went in and done WIREFRAME and it brought up all lines and I changed colors there give it a try jhelms

How do I change the color? I still havent figured that part out.

select an element then select the color you want to change it to at the bottom of the screen.

Jay

Also once you change the colors the way you want them then go back and hit wireframe again and it will change everyting back solid jhelms

It should come in in color. I can't even get it to import into SignBlazer. It just comes up blank. I got it to work by inserting the .eps picture into a word document then copy and paste to SignBlazer. There is a lot of cleanup to be done to make it cuttable though.

Jay

Mr_Peanut.EPS