Sign in to follow this  
jhelms

how to price truck logos

I have a business in town that needs 2 doors vinyled they will be 24inch x 12inch all wording but 4 different fonts wants oracal 651 white and shadowing and outlines on 75percent of the original fonts which will be oracal black 651 . already has logo and I matched after some time .I will cut and install both colors . I also don't live in big city but several sign shops around I want to make money but want to get work and stay comparable to rest. thanks for any help your friend jhelms

I have a business in town that needs 2 doors vinyled they will be 24inch x 12inch all wording but 4 different fonts wants oracal 651 white and shadowing and outlines on 75percent of the original fonts which will be oracal black 651 . already has logo and I matched after some time .I will cut and install both colors . I also don't live in big city but several sign shops around I want to make money but want to get work and stay comparable to rest. thanks for any help your friend jhelms

I'd be around $130 Installed in 651 and around $170 in cast (HP) vinyl

I would phone the other sign shops or get a Friend to phone give the basic detail of the job and ask the ball park price on it.

I live in Vancouver B.C. lots of competition around here but I got allot of my pricing nailed down by doing that. But just remember its just a ball park price. In the end you will have to come up with your own pricing that works for you, and your area. If you do a good job, nice work, reasonable timeline and pricing. Consumers will come back. I also use some of my small off cuts to give the kids stickers ;D Lots of the big kids come back for them to :huh: Cheap easy promo.

Oh My pricing would be $150 installed with 651 would go up if it was more that two colors ;D

Hope that helps.

Keith

thanks kburk and guest I acctually put it on before your replys I bid at $135 guy told me I was doing for $175 cant argue with that He was body shop and car owner actually got bid for over double that I found out  oracal 651 perfect only way to go but just wanted to say thanks you guys jhelms

thanks kburk and guest I acctually put it on before your replys I bid at $135 guy told me I was doing for $175 cant argue with that He was body shop and car owner actually got bid for over double that I found out  oracal 651 perfect only way to go but just wanted to say thanks you guys jhelms

Note to self:  Double price next time!  If the customer is giving you money because he feels like he is ripping you off, you are WAAAY underpricing yourself.