Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Dirt Track Modified

Looking for a Dirt Track Modified template or vector side shot. Here is the car I'm redoing the graphics for. Anyone have this car?

dougs_pic_001-349x221.jpg

I could use one of those to .thanx for helping us newbies out. anytime ive ever posted a question on here ive always had help withen a day and this is why i am going to buy my vinyl cutter from us cutter thanks

Triple2, I'm sorry for being so hard on ya. I came off like a prick I'm sure, and I'm def not out for people to think that way about me. :thumbsup:

And tekcorps, thanks, I like the one where it includes the dimensions of everything.

Hopefully triple2 will accept my apology :thumbsup:

templates are difficult to use because not all bodies are built the same. what i do is take a side shot of the car i will be working on and size to scale layout my artwork send to client get approval...and all set.

Actually if you make a full copy of the graphic then paste a copy of it, you can move the original to the back and edit the 2nd copy to the template. :thumbsup:

Or, you can make the design larger than the car and use masks to hide anything outside of the coverage area for the mockup. And if needed just move the "sponsors" and "numbers" to fit on any car.