Sign in to follow this  
dunfool

Sublim help

I am looking to get into sublimation printing for shirts. I would like info on what printers are working the best for you guys/gals? ANY and ALL help, suggestions would be great! Thanks!

I've had a handful of different printers.  Used ink cartridges, the bulk ink system, and now gel inks.  HANDS DOWN the gel inks are easier to work with.  It's an absolute pleasure to turn a printer on and have the colors print properly WITHOUT having to unclog nozzles, align the heads, etc.  My advice.... order the biggest trays you an get (13x19) - because you will someday say "I could do that if my printer could print that big...."

I've had a handful of different printers.  Used ink cartridges, the bulk ink system, and now gel inks.  HANDS DOWN the gel inks are easier to work with.  It's an absolute pleasure to turn a printer on and have the colors print properly WITHOUT having to unclog nozzles, align the heads, etc.   My advice.... order the biggest trays you an get (13x19) - because you will someday say "I could do that if my printer could print that big...."

What printer are you using now??

I've had a handful of different printers.  Used ink cartridges, the bulk ink system, and now gel inks.  HANDS DOWN the gel inks are easier to work with.  It's an absolute pleasure to turn a printer on and have the colors print properly WITHOUT having to unclog nozzles, align the heads, etc.   My advice.... order the biggest trays you an get (13x19) - because you will someday say "I could do that if my printer could print that big...."

What printer are you using now??

A Ricoh 7000(that I actually bought from Conde.).  LOVE it!!!!!  Seriously, I hated when people wanted anything sublimated.  But now I'm turning things around day in and day out.