NewToSigns

Windshield Banners

I am using Flexi Starter and InkScape, I am trying to do a windshield banner and I can not get the right arc.  Kinda because I can't figure out how to use inches or dimensions in InkScape. Does anyone have and will be willing to put out there a .EPS file of a Banner you have done in a real version of Flexi that I can just go in and edit text and stuff.

Thank You in advance

I have tried but flexistarter wont let me arch text, and when i do it in inkscape i dont have actual inches to make ovals with. Am I just missing something in these programs?

I am New at thise, but I have been messing with this banner for 5 or 6 hours now. I know I am missing something, just not sure where.

there is no arch text in Flexistarter ....  

Also I have made windshield banners for several years and have never arched them   They apply just fine without an arch.  

well I will give that a try, nice videos, Like i said i am new and I just thought it had to be made curved. Thank you very much you saved my day tomorrow!

Also I have made windshield banners for several years and have never arched them   They apply just fine without an arch.  

SignBlazer will arch text and it's free.  :thumbsup:

Jay

+1 here on the this one.