Sign in to follow this  
spacegraphics

Tell me if I am way off on pricing please?!?

Need to to two different signs (floor application temporary for a party) for potential b2b that could turn into a lot of work for me. I used signcalculator.com to come up with the prices, then rounded down to the lower dollar amount, then subtracted 20% for trade discount (I do this with other vendors and they for me likewise 15%-20% depending on company). If I do it right, I can get all their outsourcing for vinyl cutting.

1) 36" x 72" Oracal 631 White signcalculator.com cost suggests $191.70, I said i would do for $152.00.

2) 33" x 96" Oracal 731 Gold signcalculator.com cost suggests $234.30, I said I would do for $187.00.

Found the attached image a "B2B Vinyl Sign Price Guide", too that suggests signcalculator.com's pricing isn't too far from the mark (before I apply discount). Maybe 20% too high to discount, but I am mostly out of work and figure I can afford to cheap myself out a bit. Still clearing enough from the cost of the materials.

Ideas? Suggestions? Am I still way too high? I have to tile the artwork, they are cool with that. They are installing it themselves. I have to submit before Tuesday AM, so sending quote and crossing fingers.

Feel free to tell me I messed up badly or did alright!

Much appreciated and many thanks in advance.

post-2419-12986546897586_thumb.gif

post-2419-12986546911254_thumb.gif

With them doing the install, I came up with $155 & $190 so looks pretty close, but that's in Mississippi. From what I've seen most places are higher than here.

Thanks! I usually find that I go way over or way under. Lost my butt on some vehicle magnets by way under-pricing. Things are very tough in MI right now, so I am trying to stay competitive.

Without knowing more specifics i'm coming up with $177 and $216

This is for vinyl only.

They just want them RTA to place on a floor for a party. Figured I could get away with the 651 since it will go over the 631. Don't want to destroy a floor! That would be bad!