Sign in to follow this  
Zinger

customer service

Is anyone else having any issues with US Cutters customer service.  A couple of weeks ago I ordered an new Graphtec cutter from them.  The cutter is very nice, but I would really like to us signcutX2 with it.  Because of an usb issue with my refine a couple of months back, I installed it on two different computers, and used up my limit on computers it can be used on, even though it is a lifetime subscription (I believe).  I don't have an issue with purchasing another copy of it along with the proper driver for the Graphtec, but no one will get back to me.  They didn't have an issue taking my $1400 a couple of weeks ago, but I find it very frustrating that they wont answer a simple question.  I am beginning to think that the money I saved with US Cutter was not worth their lack of customer support.

I would think you would get more support if you would go to the Signcut website,,     http://www.sc-x2.com/    

they are your support for Signcut

just like  Graphtec  USA is the  support for your cutter.

you can also  send a PM to KIMON  he pretty much is the rep for Signcut on the board

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1523

Is anyone else having any issues with US Cutters customer service.  A couple of weeks ago I ordered an new Graphtec cutter from them.  The cutter is very nice, but I would really like to us signcutX2 with it.  Because of an usb issue with my refine a couple of months back, I installed it on two different computers, and used up my limit on computers it can be used on, even though it is a lifetime subscription (I believe).  I don't have an issue with purchasing another copy of it along with the proper driver for the Graphtec, but no one will get back to me.  They didn't have an issue taking my $1400 a couple of weeks ago, but I find it very frustrating that they wont answer a simple question.  I am beginning to think that the money I saved with US Cutter was not worth their lack of customer support.

Also Your Graphtec came with  Cutting Master software.  why aren't you using it?  Great software  A version of Flexi..

I have been looking at a Graphtec Ce5000-60 and pricing around. A signwarehouse rep called me yesterday to follow up on an order and asked me if I was in the market for anything else. I told them about the Graphtec and that I had found is much cheaper at US Cutter. They said they would price match and match the $9.99 shipping. But I have never dealt with their customer service, but their sales staff have always been really good to me.

Anyone else dealt with them on equipment?

Kevin

Guest sciondrgn

I have been looking at a Graphtec Ce5000-60 and pricing around. A signwarehouse rep called me yesterday to follow up on an order and asked me if I was in the market for anything else. I told them about the Graphtec and that I had found is much cheaper at US Cutter. They said they would price match and match the $9.99 shipping. But I have never dealt with their customer service, but their sales staff have always been really good to me.

Anyone else dealt with them on equipment?

Kevin

I know you will find a mix of reviews on Sign Warehouse here but All my dealings have been very pleasant. I've had 2 issues in supply orders and they fixed them on there dime and let me keep the vinyl because of there mistake (Sent me the wrong color)

It was posted a while a back that someone tried to get them to price match the graphtec and they would not do it but it seems they have had a change of heart.

I am sorry that you have had issues getting through to us. If you need your software reset send me a pm with the email you registered with, bundle activation code, product registration code, as well as your name and contact info. I should be able to get this done for you today.

I highly recommend logging into your account at www.sc-x2.com and transferring your code from x2 to Pro. This upgrade is free and it is also the only way you can get upgrades as of about 1 month ago.

I did contact US Cutter directly, and to answer you question, I do plan on using Cutting Master, but signcutx2 does a better for adding registration marks for tiling larger pieces of vinyl.

Thanks Levi, sorry for the rant.  I will send you a pm later this evening when I have a chance.  I am not sure if I can find my account information to log on, and upgrade, but I will deal with that later.  I guess I should have asked the question here first before airing dirty laundry in the forum.

Rob