Sign in to follow this  
michaelf32

hornet

you can vectorize the image yourself.  and make it .eps  www.inkscape.org    Free software  plenty of info and videos in inkscape thread,  If your going to be in the vinyl business it is necessary to learn it... that is part of the job. 

THANKS EVERYONE,I AM LEARNING.I HAVE TRIED INKSCAPE,I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.BECAUSE IT TELLS ME NO CUTTABLE OBJECT AFTER I HAVE IMPORTED IT FROM INKSCAPE TO FLEXI.I'M LEARNING SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. THANKS A BUNCH

michaelf32,

check out this link: http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,16381.0.html

It shows a nice Inkscape video tutorial. That should get you well on your way!  ;D

That hornet has been done here not once but couple times. Best bet is if you have any questions of requests is to utilize the search feature of this forum. If you still can't find what you need then feel free to ask. I'm sure someone will jump right in and help.

GL  ;D

THANKS EVERYONE,I AM LEARNING.I HAVE TRIED INKSCAPE,I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.BECAUSE IT TELLS ME NO CUTTABLE OBJECT AFTER I HAVE IMPORTED IT FROM INKSCAPE TO FLEXI.I'M LEARNING SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY. THANKS A BUNCH

when you are vectorizing...  are you moving the vectorized image out of the way and deleting the original.?  You need to.  then save as an .eps file

also unclick your caplock  on your keyboard,  all caps is a form of yelling...