Sign in to follow this  
G-Pete

MH-871 and winPCSIGNS pro

I'm about to buy a MH-871 and after research the best software for the buck is the win PCSIGNS pro --- if you don't want spend thousands of dollars.

The question is this software compatible (will it work) with the US Cutter?:)

The nice feature is on that software - you need only one. Not 3 different ones...

Signblazer does it all.   and it is Free.   I also have WinPcpro 2007,   I don't like it,  I use Flexistarter 8.5 for over 3 years,  I love it,  and if you need to vectorize and design   www.inkscape.org    is FREE software.    you should be able to check winpc  site..   It shows what is compatible cutters.  

I've had my MH871  US CUTTER for oh 5 months now,using signblazer. I love it! It's easy to understand and the support team from US CUTTER is great! Always willing to help you through your issues. Use these message boards as well to you advantage. Everyone is willing to help everyone out and most of the time for free. Just be sure to reply with a "thank you". It goes along ways. I think you will be happy with your plotter and in no time it will pay for itself. Good Luck!!! :)

After reading some more and other forums I came to the conclusion to buy the US Cutter bundle. I could buy the 871 right now on e-bay but I would loose the rebate on the Flexi starter

the bundle

Models: 33'' With Stand + $140.00

Software: Included: SignBlazer Elements (Permanent Trial), and SignCut Productivity Pro (1-year license)

Flexi Starter 8.5 for WIN with dongle+ $60.00

Add Vinyl: BGS 24'' x 3 Yard - 12 Color Pack+ $65.99

Total $515.98

I think that's a good bang for the buck --

thank you for the reply