Sign in to follow this  
grafixsigns

I need Heplp A.S.A.P...please

Hi guys...I bought a MH1351 cutter and have been working OK until yesterday when start to cut a diagonal line when return to beginning of rolls...I explain better: I was doing a 18" x 74" letters easy wedding all around, then the cutter go to the end of 74" and start to return cutting the edge and then closed the square at end but when is returning to the start, then it make a diagonal cut maybe 10" before to start for the first letter and this screw up the first two letters and sometime even three letters. Maybe I changed any setting in the setup window, but the "funny" part is that this matter is not all the time. If I repeat the cutting maybe it do it right, but I have been lost four rolls with this situation since yesterday. Anyone can help me please? I appreciate if someone tell me what are the standart setting for refine MH1351. Thanks in advance

Isnt there a setting where it doesnt return to the start. Mayber just finish the last cut then stay at the end? Im not sure, just throwing out some suggestions.

Good Luck

James

I usually un-select any weed options when cutting something that size.

Also, blade drag is usually caused by not enough, or not properly placed, feed rollers.... or, blade sticking too far out of the blade holder.

I didn't read the whole thread, but it might be worth looking at the artwork you're cutting, maybe a open path on it, and is closing it going back to the starting point.

Completely uneducated guess, but it does not hurt to look.  ;D

Thanks everybody for help me out....I check blades, artwork, etc.... and I will install wire tomorrow...hopefully  problem will be solve. thanks again.