Krolla

double cutting and illustrator and vetor magic

Whenever i convert an image with vetor magic desktop edition and then import it to Flexi my Pcut cuts the image twice as if there are 2 on top of each other (which there probably is)

How can i fix this with either Illustrator (CS4) or Felxi 8?

I have tried to ungroup the image in illustrator but there doesnt seem to be anything under it please help

here is a image thats doing it

Team XS2 EST Small.eps

Team XS2 EST Small.eps

Have you tried saving it in a lower version of Illy like CS2?  I can't help you because your version of illy is Higher than mine,, I have CS2 it will not open for me.

yes, I know, I use Flexi also.   but have you tried saving the design in a lower version of illy  like CS2 and cut THAT version  not the  CS4  saved version.  

also save as an .ai file and not an .eps   I use  CS2 and Flexistarter,  I don't cut two images, with .ai files.  But sometimes, when I get disigns on discs with .eps files,  they will.  

oh yes   no problem  Flexi will import alot more  file types than most software.  I save all as .ai files.  I never use .eps

you can do your vector in illy

What do mean?

Are you talking about coverting images to vector

yes,  you have trace in illy  At least my CS2 does,  don't you have a book with it?  top of screen    object>  live trace> make and expand>    then save as.

also  www.inkscape.org is a FREE    vector convert  and design software   and actually much better than ILLY