Sign in to follow this  

Ok so I just got the ok that I am in an craft show. Halloween weekend! I have no vinyl or design! Any one have any spare rolls laying around?!?! I really could use the help, this is my first one and I dont want to screw it up.

Or are there any shops that sell 651 in or around the Cincinnati area?!?

Thanks

Alex

Only other issue is I just spent 200 bucks at USC.

But if I order from SW do you think I will have the stuff before Tuesday?

Fellers is quick. If I order before noon I usually get it the next day. Now, thats service!  :)

SW I get it 4-7 days later.

Only other issue is I just spent 200 bucks at USC.

But if I order from SW do you think I will have the stuff before Tuesday?

not much of a chance - they ship from Washington.  I just had my second order in a row delayed from USC  The first one they wanted to make sure that I could read. they had 2 similar motherboards with very detailed descriptions of the differences. after 4 days they finally decided i could read and shipped it - had to wai the extra week beside the week of shipping to repair the unit.  this week I ordered a spare blade holder for my graphtec and a cutting strip for 22.XX. didn't read my confirmation email real well for a week - they wanted to know if I wanted the one for the CE5000-60 or CE5000-120.  first I emailed hell I will take the one twice as long for 22 bucks - then thought about it and CANCELED the order as I really needed the cutting strip NOW and did not want to wait another 2 weeks to get my stuff.  I had ordered online as I work late and fine it more convenient and quicker with most companies.  Made me feel USC's attitude is the customer is just to dumb to make the right decisions to order direct from us unassisted.  i recognize the way of thinking after 24 years of working in a state correctional facility but you have to fight it and tell yourself everyone is not a moron and most are responsible adults.  rantoff.gif