Sign in to follow this  
webbsplace

CR630 sounds like it is going to quit.

When I'm cutting my cutter sounds like it is bogging down and will quit.

Do I need new blades??

Also it cuts deep enough for weeding with vinyl to do signs, but not deep enough for the shirt vinyl.

Help!!

Thanks,

Ruth

submit a support ticket to Levi - it should not bog down - with that being said a new blade is never a bad place to start.  have you inspected the bottom of the blade holder for build up of tiny pieces of vinyl?  have you added pressure when cutting the t-shirt vinyl!

My preliminary guess is a motherboard issue. I recommend posting up pictures so that we can ID the board.

Are you experiencing any other symptoms? Does it bog down every time you cut? Would you say the problem is consistent?

If you dont hear from me in the next day or two then shoot me a PM.

submit a support ticket to Levi - it should not bog down - with that being said a new blade is never a bad place to start.  have you inspected the bottom of the blade holder for build up of tiny pieces of vinyl?  have you added pressure when cutting the t-shirt vinyl!

Thanks,

Don't mean to be dumb, how do I submit a support ticket to Levi?

Also, how do I add pressure with the t-Shirt vinyl?

I took the knife out and lowered it to try to cut the shirt vinyl, didn't actually inspect it, but didn't notice anything.

My preliminary guess is a motherboard issue. I recommend posting up pictures so that we can ID the board.

Are you experiencing any other symptoms? Does it bog down every time you cut? Would you say the problem is consistent?

If you dont hear from me in the next day or two then shoot me a PM.

Again, don't mean to be dumb, where do I find the motherboard?  The other issue is a write port error.

Thanks,

Ruth

Submit the support ticket at www.support.uscutter.com

Post pictures of the mobo in your ticket.