jayben03

Help

I have looked all over the internet to see if I can find a sign just like this because the place where I took the picture needs more signs but I cant find the font anywhere so I took this picture to see if any of you guys could vectoriz it because I am new to this and have no clue. If you guys can help me out it would be much appreciated because I really need to get on this project because they want like 100 of them. Thank you in advanced!  ;D

Just wanted to make sure that I will be able to cut different sizes once it is converted into bmp format right?  ;D ;D

post-1134-12986513492259_thumb.jpg

post-1134-1298651350764_thumb.jpg

I have checked that site but I cant find anything. Is there anyone that can change this into a vector for me? I really dont know how to do it and I would really appreciate it if they could do that for me. I really need to get to work on this project so I am sorry if I sound kinda in a rush. ;D Please help me someone! ;D

Thank you in advance

Jay

I am sorry for my stupidity and being new to this whole cutting thing. Now how do I go about cutting this image? I try to import it and it will not cut? Is there something else that I need to do before I cut this image?

sorry never used Artcut..

Maybe Banner John or Daniel T may have some insight..

Hey would you happen to know where I could get a mario bros font? I am looking for the original font not the blocky one I have seen the Prentento font but it is really different from what the real nintendo font looks like. Thanks

Jay

DT you are better than me. How about tips on how you was able to get it so clean. :D

ok Tservice here is the scoop.

i took your vectorization but it wouldn't open in corel. it did open in Microsoft Picture It.  your downloaded file contained your VEC and the bitmap photo. That's why i couldn't get it open in corel.  from Picture It i saved it as a JPEG then cropped the image to only include your VEC then imported into corel.  I revectored your work and cleaned it up using the node editor. total time spent was 4.8 hrs. sometimes i get carried away.

we all have a lot to learn. this forum offers us the opportunity to do that and get a little pat on the back  instead of a knife with a twist.  it's pretty awesome to see a van or car rolling down the street with your work all over it.