Sign in to follow this  
john!

Screen Printing, Retail Prices?

Hey guys, as you may know, I'm looking for ways to add on services to my business.

I have a screen printer who is wholesaling his services to me i have used twice so far.

I was checking online at retail screen prices and then looking at mine and they are much much cheaper.

Now i don't get charged any screen fees so that's an advantage but I'm thinking of only offering 1-2 dozen quantities due to the fact i can't be competitive really to anything over that.

Heck, for me to make any money, for 2 dozen dark 50/50 cotton shirts, printed 1 color on front and back I'm coming up with $312 completed and to my door (my retail pricing for MY customers)

I guess this may not be too bad but i just am afraid i'll get asked for a bigger quantity then be way out of the ballpark ya know?

I just want to be consistent with a nice mark up but it looks like i need to drop it as the amount of shirts go up.

MY cost for your scenario would be roughly $125...shirts included........so if i got $312 for the order and all i had to do was answer the door for the UPS guy....id be alright with that!! 

A wise old man once told me..."A fast nickel moves better than a slow dime"

Give me an email or call for your next quote that you need from a screen printer. We wholesale to a few people on here and can make sure you put some good money in your pocket also. We also do not charge for screen or set up fee.