I just got my cutter and I am very new to this everything was working well all day until I went to go cut a bigger sign.  I have the copam 2500 and am using a USB adapter.  I was doing small cuts like 5 inches by 3 inches.  Then I went to do a larger one 36 inches by 5 inches Bon Appetit it would cut just fine the Bon and then at the A it would freeze and say holding in the production manager.  Can anyone help me with this please any ideas.  I did go back to see if I can do a small one and it worked just fine. Thanks in advance!!

I am having the same problem with my MH1350 doing the long signs (70 Inches or longer) on vinyl. Any suggestions as what is causing this issue?  Help!!!:thumbsup: My Computer is Microsoft E Machine and I am running signblazer software for the MH1350.

by not leaving all your info,  such as cutting software, computer etc.  it is very hard to help you. also,  Need more information

ok,  I have Flexi also,, so maybe I can help you. > enter something on your layout screen,  then click cut/plot, you get the cutting screen,  at the upper left hand corner, below your Cutter brand is a bar that says properties,  click it>  screen changes, on yours I think it is at the bottom,  says  Default job properties, click it,  look for a picture of a BLADE/KNIFE> CLICK IT  then you will see PACKET SIZE, whatever is there, erase it and enter 1000 kb,,  Go to Curve quality and enter MEDIUM,,  then at bottom  click APPLY AND OK    See if that helps you on your longer cuts.

I will try first thing in the morning.  I hope this works that would make my life so much easier!!  I'll let you know.  Thanks for the help

your welcome,  that's  what I did  with my Flexi 8.5 when hooked up to  my Seiki and It worked for me.   I do very detailed long  8ft -12ft designs and never have a problem.

Ok I tried it but it put it on hold immediately it wouldn't cut any of it.  Then I tried another size and it wouldn't cut it. It said it couldn't find the drivers.  So I changed it back and it cut a smaller one but not the larger one that I have been trying. Before it would only cut the Bon now it goes to old right away.  I am so confused!!  Any other tips??

Hello,    Do you have your cutter hooked to your computer with a Keyspan adapter?,  I do not know anything about a Mac,  but I do see the techs tell people  with Macs to get a Keyspan adapter,  You can probably search the forum for several threads,, If  what I told did not work for you, then put Flexi back where it was.  Sorry,  I cannot be of more help,  but I don't use a Mac