ramy

Anyone know anything about this heat press?

I did find a few post about this brand and it looks like everyone would suggest a Sunie instead.

12 years on a Stahls hot one 16 x 16. Changed the t stat once / they sent it for free. That includes years at the Flea market - why buy a copy cat?

Before i purchased my sunnie, i looked into those, but found to many people had problems with it.  For the money sunies work great.  Of course if you can afford a stahl then by all means buy it.  But if you are just starting out you can not go wrong with the sunnie.

I am glad I saw this post because I was going to get that Illumipress from Ebay, but I just checked the Sunie website about the same price as this one anyways

had a segment go out on my sunie  display - had the replacement in about 3 days to my door.  I think the segment was bad from the get go but didn't notice until i started doing higher times doing sublimation

Yes, please don't waste your money on a illumapress, I had one when I first got started...Well, the do make good boat anchors or even door stops...