Sign in to follow this  
airstuff

SBE help needed with Tile and Weed setup

Hello;

I've spent most of day and wasted a LOT of vinyl and can't figure it out. I'm sure it's a simple matter of correct setup. Attached image shows what I'm trying to do.

If this is possible in SBE... Is there a way to import, say, 10 different images at once, rather than one at a time and then have SBE line them up (tile them) automatically for cutting? "Auto-tile doesn't seem to do anything as far as lining up 10 different images. Thank you for the help.

post-5252-12986544735007_thumb.jpg

post-5252-12986544749566_thumb.jpg

SignBlazers weeding is not the best. I will usually make a rectangle behind what I want to cut and cut it along with my design. Then I can control exactly where it cuts.

I will usually make a rectangle behind what I want to cut and cut it along with my design.

Very interesting jay,  is there any trick or do we just draw a box or ?? around what we want weeded...

That's what I was trying to figure out as well. Do you draw the rectangle in diff color and cut it as a separate cut from the image...? Thanks.

I will select the element that I want to cut. In the bottom of signBlazer it will tell you the size. Then I will create a rectangle and add whatever extra I want added. Group your dessign together first then select your design and the rectangle. Arrange + Alignment. (Align to = Selected, Vertical = Center, Horizontal = Center) Click OK. This will align your design element to the center of the rectangle that you created. I use this method on small decals that I make a lot of but customize names for each one. Like basketball window decals. It also gives you a sort of cut line.

Jay

i recommend you read through hour 6 of the learning guide.

bb

I actually read "Hour 6" - 4 times - yesterday and did every single thing. There is a section which shows "TILE" menu with various options and these are what I'd need to accomplish my task. However, all I have (and several other posts mention it as well)... is "Auto-tile" button, which doesn't do much.

Perhaps, I should rephrase my question... Where is the "TILE" menu described in "Hour 6" of the "Guide"... (not "Auto-Tile")