Aaron636r

Help...getting error

I have used my cutter since January with great sucess.  Well, today I go to cut a large sticker order. and I get this error (see attached).  Nothing has changed nothing has been "played with".  Im using a US MH871 with signblazer.  USB

Please...anyone have any suggestions??? 

post-4050-12986544689268_thumb.jpg

post-4050-12986544700275_thumb.jpg

if you unplug your usb sometimes it does that to me. also for some reason on certain files that have been imported(don't know why it changes)

turn off your cutter, exit cut screen, unplug/plug usb in, turn cutter on, and retry

you could also try the reset button on the cutter

Ya, bad deal.  I have a $400 job to do tonight and have no cutter to accomplish it.  Vehicle needing the graphics is in a show tomorrow morning.  Looks like I just might be pissing off a customer.

:angry: :(I have the same problem?;D And tried all the above anyone figure this out?:)?;D??? Need help!!!!! ASAP Please. I have jobs to complete and no cutteer :)

My problem was with my computer itself.  Driver just seemed to "crap out" on me.  To be honest im not sure what happened but I re-installed the drive and all was well.

Yes, uninstalling the drivers and re-installing them worked for me.  US Cutter is great, call them in the morning and they will get you going.  My issue was with the cutter it was with the laptop.

I'll call them in the morning I'm not to sure on how to do this and I don't want to screw anything up more then it is. Thanks for your help.

just to add my own little bit of info to this thread.....my computer did the same to me, i finally figured out that i can unplug my usb all i want and it wont affect my cutter until someone (my wife) plugs something else into that port (her Ipod)...that seems to change the settings of the usb port to the ipod...

I now have a sticker saying "do not unplug this EVER" on that port