Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

looking to buy a heatpress

im wanting to purchase a heat press.. and looking for adv. wanting to pay around $200 if possible. wont do alot of shirts prob about 10 at a time, wont really use it too much, just do stuff for family etc..

pls give me your .02

you get what you pay for. $200 will get a cheap press that may or may not work right, for an additional $150 or so, you can get a real nice Sunie. Just shooting it straight.

www.sunie.com

I agree on the Sunie.  For just a little more, you can't go wrong with one of these.  At its price point, it will pay for itself quickly.  As it makes you more money...you may eventually consider getting something like the Mighty Press or Hotronix (USC has a selection) so that you have two presses.

I own both a Sunie 15x15 and a Hotronix 16x20 and use them both.  I still use the Sunie when I need something quick (because it heats up faster than the Hotronix) or as a backup press...and I use the Hotronix for the large jobs.

ditto on the sunie - has never let me down and has the pressure knob in center of platen like more expensive units

looking at a sunie.. what kind of vinyl do yall use? i want somthing durable but reasonable..

for my cutter i dont get 3M i get oracal. not the chapest stuff..