Sign in to follow this  
atoc

Graphic too large

Had to change computers. Went from Windows XP to Vista. When sent graphic to cutter, it was way too large. Any suggestions?:thumbsup:

Thanks for any help,

Dick

I'm no expert, but I have had size of cut not be what I expected - check to see if your cutter is set up on mm or inches.  Which are you designing in?  Do they match?  My problem was I was designing  (in SBEset to mm ) - I was thinking it was set up in inches  and a 9 inch graphic cut tiny (9mm) and too small to weed.  Changed this setting (top left corner of SBE) Resized my image and all was right with the world - well the vinyl cutting part at my house at least.

What program are you using?

There ARE some experts on this forum and one of them will be along in a while -- good luck and welcome to the forum

-Mike

That's not the problem as both are set up in inches. What should be a 2" graphic cuts out at about 10".

Thanks for your help though.

Dick

Glad to try - wasn't much help since it didn't help - sorry.

Still don't know what software you are using - may help get an answer for you from somebody familiar with the ins and outs of your software.  Any details you can provide may jog somebody's memory.

-Mike

I'm not much help on either of these - you will probably get a quicker response if the problem is software related by making your request for help known in the Signcut and Corel Draw sections -- I am making a post pointing to this topic under both of those to see if anybody knows what you need to do.

-Mike

Thank's Everyone

Sorry to take so long to get back. I FIXED IT! All I had to do was to use the calibrate button.

Don't know how it got off but now it works fine. :thumbsup:

Thanks Again

Dick