Sign in to follow this  
cbauer50

Little Disappointed in my new Creation Pcut 630

I got my new cutter today.

I guess I had the blade in the wrong hole (front).  Found out after reading some posts here.  (Manual is terrible)

I put in a support ticket for a different problem so asked about which was the correct hole.  Was told I should only have 1 (said the Creation Pcut only had one).  Well, mine has 2!  So I sent a picture.

Response:  "Ah this is the old carriage arm type. In our opinion the front hole is useless and apparently Creation agrees because they eliminated it in their new design."

The left part of the cover also has a dent in it.

I'm starting to think I got a machine that was returned.  I would think if I just ordered, I would get a new machine.

Not real happy right now.

Hopefully USC will take care of your concerns.

My concern with buying anything from anyone is whether I am getting something new or something that was returned and restocked.  I know that restocking and reselling is part of business, but I like it when a company keeps those used items separate with a small discount for the fact that it was a returned item in resalable condition.

Did USC recently get new models of the PCUT or has it been a while?

It is illegal to sell something as new that is used or refurbished. Even if it has never been used,but has been removed from the box for display purposes, it can't be sold as new. I can't imagine US Cutter not knowing this.