Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

looking to purchase a heat press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heat press  

1. 1. heat press

• HEAT PRESS
    • HEAT PRESS

DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF SOME ONE WHO IS SELLING A HEAT PRESS.IM LOOKING TO SPEND $250 I NEED A 15X 15 OR BIGGER.THANKS

We have a couple of 15x15 test heat presses in our warehouse, and we could let one go for around $300, shipping included. We have been looking into offering heat press solutions, and decided on one that seems to be the best build and has some great features. The others we would be willing to sell in the meantime, as it will not be another month or two before we get a shipment in of the one we decided to go with.

;)

Guest sciondrgn

We have a couple of 15x15 test heat presses in our warehouse, and we could let one go for around $300, shipping included. We have been looking into offering heat press solutions, and decided on one that seems to be the best build and has some great features. The others we would be willing to sell in the meantime, as it will not be another month or two before we get a shipment in of the one we decided to go with.

;)

I was wanting to get a heatpress as well. if you guys are going to start selling I will wait! What about Vinyl and things of that nature Ken? Do you guys plan on selling supplies as well?

;)

I was wanting to get a heatpress as well. if you guys are going to start selling I will wait! What about Vinyl and things of that nature Ken? Do you guys plan on selling supplies as well?

Yes indeed, as soon as we get some more room. Maybe a month or two before we can find a bigger location.

You can count me in for a heat press in the near future. I have had people asking if I can make t-shirts and the like!

Guest fivestar

Who made the heat Ken?  I may be interested in one too.

Not sure exactly, Sahok is the only name I can see on it. It is an import from China.

Guest sciondrgn

Not sure exactly, Sahok is the only name I can see on it. It is an import from China.

Any tidbits that you can give us about it? Is it a swing away? digital display? Inquiring minds want to know  :(;)

It's got a timer, and a digital display for the temp, and a lever that lifts and presses down....and it is blue.

Not sure of much beyond that......

;)