Just need to know what force the cutter should be at.. i tried 20 to lite i tried 30 seem to cut my vinyl to deep ... 2nd quetion has anyone ever used Respect Vinyl ... i bought a few off ebay to try it and it seems to just mess up ...any info would be great

It sounds like you have your blade depth set too deep.Try backing it off just a little.That will give you more control over the downforce.I have never used respect vinyl,but it could be the blade depth,or knife offset causing the bad cuts.The way I set my blade is to take a scrap piece of vinyl the same mill I'm going to cut and lay it on top of my desk.I have the tip of the blade sticking out where I have to use my glasses to see it.I take the blade holder and witha moderate amount of force I pull a line down the vinyl.If it cuts through,I back the blade off.If I have to use more force to cut the vinyl,I set the blade farther out.

Guest fivestar

I'm pretty sure Respect is what we got free with our plotter and that stuff was junk.  Throw it away and go visit signwarehouse.com and pick up some good oracal or avery.

FDC vinyl is also a good product.  Cheaper than Avery, but i believe better than oracal. Stay away from MacTac...