Sign in to follow this  
bradshawwil

mh365 help USB drivers

Recently purchased a new computer and can't get the drivers to install (vista 64).  When I try and run the install program it says "Driver install Failure!"  I've tried to download drivers from various sites non of which installed correctly either.  I've forum browsed and read most of the 365 help requests and non have worked for me thus far.  I read the sticky on vista and usb at the top of this form and it wasn't much help either.  I posed once, last night late, in the wrong forums, and still get a reply but it was lead me to topics I'd read/tried already.  I remember when i first bought the cutter/program I tried to install it on a vista 64 bit and had problems and switched to an XP system then a vista 32 bit system both of which worked fine for the time being but I was forced to upgrade and 64 is all you can get now a days, until Windows 7 comes out and i don't want to even think about that right now.  Any suggestions?

I just read on the FTDI Installation Guides online that the drives have to be certified to be installed on vista 64.  I'm thinking that might be my problem and if so where can i find the certified drivers?  Is there a lot more to this then just putting in the "little cd" that was provided?