Sign in to follow this  
bump67

Graphtec ce5000-60 cutting

I am trying to cut easy weed for t-shirts what is the best setting for cutting pressure? Blade seem to be jumping up and down anyone know why I am having this problem.New the this really need some help.

I am trying to cut easy weed for t-shirts what is the best setting for cutting pressure? Blade seem to be jumping up and down anyone know why I am having this problem.New the this really need some help.

have you tried doing test cuts?  maybe wrong blade,  and I would guess  pressure around 18-22 possibly more  just a guess though,  I have never cut it, or ever felt it.  Isn't it a thick  material?

if you go into your Graphtec Cutting plotter controller,,,  in the upper left hand square( at least on mine)  there is a little bar that says LIST EDIT.  IF YOU CLICK ON IT,  it tells you what pressures and speeds goes with each type of material and also what blades to use. 

in my test cut it cuts fine but it seems to start jumping when it gets the clip art as long as it is cutting letters and no. it does good.Guess I got alot to learn in the vinyl cutting field.Thanks