Sign in to follow this  
flash graphics

need help with cr 730

i have been using my ct 630 for about a year now i recently bought a cr730 to run and if possible both on the same comp but for now just looking to get the cr 730 on its own. i use flexi 7.5 and my ct630 works fine but after installing drives the new one willnot work. i have noticed that my ct630 shows up in my deivce manager in a com port (usb serial com 3) when the new one is pluged in nothing shows up but some new stuff show up in the usb part of my deivce manager. try to adjust all my stuff cant figure it out at all and another thing flexi 7.5 when i go to add the setup doesnt have a cr 730 option not sure y but that could be a problem too. any help would be greatly thanked.

also i use a usb cable for both

New cutter should show up just like the last one, but probably on a different COM port #. May have to unplug the USB cable for the new unit from the computer and try a different USB port- see if you are prompted to install drivers. If installed completely/ correctly- should look like the old CT did in the Device Manager. I think.......