Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Anyone feel free to jump in UPDATE

I guess I am to new at this?

My daughter wants me to make her a decal for her Salon, she wants it very simple a K inside a triangle with the phone # and a pair of scissors. (she likes the font invitation).   After two days I still can't come up with anything I like. I put the K inside the triangle (that looks fine) and then tried putting the scissors and phone # at the bottom and on the outside of the triangle looked like $@#%,  Anyone have any good ideas LOL

salon.SBD

salon.SBD

If I had more time, I would widen the opening of the scissors to match the triangle - and enlarge it even more.  Not too fond of the telehone number font either, but that's a matter of taste.    :thumbsup:

See if this sparks any ideas for ya.

Thanks Preston my wife and I actually had the exact one that you made but I didn't like it after I cut it because the scissors and phone # where outside the triangle.

The other one I really like I just have to ask her if that would be Good because she said inside triangle, I know it is just missing a line..

Thanks guys for the ides

Thanks again guys for the help.  My daughter decided to go with this one nice and simple (yes).  A quick tile I did to see how it would look.  I wanted to add salon to it but she's the boss  :thumbsup:

Picture493.jpg

Sometimes the K.I.S.S rule is the best way to go. I spent half an hour one time trying to come up with something better than the simple design I had made for a friend. He stopped by and I showed him several layouts from very simple 1 color to 4 colors multi layered. He picked the simple one. And I was doing them for him for free.

Kevin

Guest kenya

Sometimes the K.I.S.S rule is the best way to go. I spent half an hour one time trying to come up with something better than the simple design I had made for a friend. He stopped by and I showed him several layouts from very simple 1 color to 4 colors multi layered. He picked the simple one. And I was doing them for him for free.

Kevin

That's happened to me a couple of times also.

My daughter decided to go with this one nice and simple (yes). 

:thumbsup:Sometimes the best way, simple

Looks great Bill  :thumbsup:

just grab the image and edit out the stuff around the scissors. Then vector it in inkscape or AI very simple and quick to do.