Sign in to follow this  
repodon

new addititon to my kids

Guest kenya

I wish I had a tongue like that.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:;D ;D

Beautiful dog Don !

thanks kenya cost me right at 5 grand for him now in about 2 weeks i will start training on protection work has high drive and all ready started showing aggression towards strangers for protection work which is awsoms

and firemat and banner john i new what you meant by the tongue ordeal dirty minded pple  lol

beautiful dog but I'm not sure about the price...lol The most I have EVER given for a dog is 800.00. The repo biz must be wonderful either that or you have sold alot of etched glass! I better get busy! LOL! Seriously I hope you can get him trained to your expectations...he even looks intelligent even with that big ol' tongue hanging out LOL!!

Renee

Cre8tiveCutter

well between training dogs and repoing at night yea  since the economy sucks there are alot of repoing going on now adays and since that stupid clunker mess the government think it was going to go good i laughed at it as every body and there momma was turning in there clunkers for a new vehicle and here in about 4 months they to will be repoed also when they should have kept that clunker as it was paid for

I agree with ya Don! My son was trying his damnest to trade in his car because his qualified for the program. I made him sit down and do the math! He finally saw that he could not afford the new car with insurance as he is 20 and still has to pay high insurance because he is a male under 25. He still tried to argue with me even though he saw it on paper because the "salesman" told him it could be done...LOL!!!

Renee

salesman , insurance company's ,has a license to steal the biggest crooks there are  oh wait i said steal shit that's what I'm doing I'm stealing your car but shit it doesn't belong to you if you don't pay for it but the brite side of it all as my saying is

I'm just helping you get back on your feet again

by me taking your car your back on your feet again " walking "

oh walking isn't as crowded