CAG101

Tropical Storms and Hurricanes

I know that not all of you are on the east coast. But for those of you that are. Do these storms help you out?  I mean for the distruction of signage and all. Does it boost up business? I'm hoping that this storm that is coming by may help me out.  I know that I'm not in the direct path of Danny. But you never know as these storms are known to change with out warning.  I'm watching the weather change every minute here as Danny gets closer. 

You can see what I'm talking about  http://www.vinylworldtv.info

Guest fivestar

I'm in the Outerbanks NC right now.  No signs of Danny around here.  I was at the ocean this morning, the waves was a "little" strong, I've seen them alot worse on the Gulf.

I'm getting ready to head back to the ocean and see if I can't find "the perfect wave".  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey fivestar.

I'm in Surfside right outside of Myrtle Beach and Danny just rolled right on by.  I was watching it out on the ocean.  Got real dark, winds started and then came the rain.  Lasted about 20 minutes and now it's gone.

Starting to clear up.  They are saying that it's not going to get to you until morning.  Get ready.  lol.

CAG101  your in Myrtle Beach  your not too far from me about 1 hour away im in fayetteville

i waS just down ur way last night i stole me a vehicle ( repo) 

I'll be in North Myrtle Beach in about 4 weeks. I can already smell the sea air! And taste those great crab cakes and crab dip at Rockefellers!

I'm in the Outerbanks NC right now.  No signs of Danny around here.  I was at the ocean this morning, the waves was a "little" strong, I've seen them alot worse on the Gulf.

I'm getting ready to head back to the ocean and see if I can't find "the perfect wave".  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oh hey Five.....wanna detour on your way home and get this cutter I still have?? LOL, I'll even meet you half way!

Guest fivestar

oh hey Five.....wanna detour on your way home and get this cutter I still have?? LOL, I'll even meet you half way!

I would but I don't have room to get it in the car.  BTW, what part of Va. you in?  Also I still want that cutter.

well dang it! Would have been great if you could have hauled it home! LOL!

I'm in a small town called Chase City ( we have TWO stop lights!)  if you mapquest zip code 23924 you will find me! We can make arrangements as soon as you get back off your vacation. I had a ton of computer problems awhile back couldnt email or do anything , was really weird. Anyhow enjoy your vacation!

Renee

Guest fivestar

WOW........those waves are nasty today.  I managed to tame the beast though.  ;D ;D ;D I went out in 'er some even though there was No Swimming flags out.  We hit the belly boards, it was fun but I got a little sceered to be honest.  ;D ;D ;D 

lol.  It's great isn't it.  How long did it last for you?

Guest fivestar

lol.   It's great isn't it.  How long did it last for you?

It "hit" here late last night/early morning.  But this morning the waves and rip current was unreal.  I waited until this afternoon before we went over.

That's cool.  Hey.  It says that your located in Ohio.  What part?  And did you relocate to NC?

Guest fivestar

That's cool.   Hey.  It says that your located in Ohio.  What part?  And did you relocate to NC?

Yeah I'm from Ohio, just on vacation.  Southeastern Ohio is where I live.

Cool.  Once upon a time I used to live in Ohio.Up in the NorthEastern part of Hell.  I'm so glad that I'm not living up there now.