Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

outline color...how to???

Hey all, can some one tell me how to change the outline color on this eps file? I'm merging this megaphone with some pom poms for a cheerleading squad and they want the megaphone cut out of a different color. well after I punch the pom poms thru the megaphone ( everything is a black outline) I cant cut the megaphone seperatly. I have been trying and trying to get the outline a different color to no avail! everything I have tried changes the inside of the megaphone a different color but not the outline.

another question.....if I want a solid megaphone and not an outline, how do I accomplish this?

thanx for any help!!!

MEGAPHONE.eps

MEGAPHONE.eps

if you select your whole image and ungroup it will break it apart into the black portion in the back that is making your outline and the front white part. you can select the black portions and change the color and that will make your outline color whatever you want it to be.

if you want it with no outline you could just select the whole image and change to color and it will become a solid megaphone, single color

if you select your whole image and ungroup it will break it apart into the black portion in the back that is making your outline and the front white part. you can select the black portions and change the color and that will make your outline color whatever you want it to be.

if you want it with no outline you could just select the whole image and change to color and it will become a solid megaphone, single color

He didn't state what type of design  software he was using..  I didn't have to do any of that in Illy,  I just clicked the outline and clicked a color,, changed it,   

He didn't state what type of design  software he was using..  I didn't have to do any of that in Illy,  I just clicked the outline and clicked a color,, changed it,     

i opened it in corel and the front and back were grouped so i had to ungroup them prior to changing the outline color

Thanx guys for the advise! SHE ( me ) is using SB only on this one, I figured it would be something simple in SB that I wasnt doing. I did see in SB that it is a few different layers and that I could change the colors once I broke it up and pulled it all away from each other but then I kept messing it up putting it back together...specially the white which I could not seem to to find after pulling it off the whole picture so I never could get it back together correctly...lol.

I downloaded your ai file speed, but do not know if I will be able to open it in SB?  thanx!