Sign in to follow this  
elgusta

Problem laserpoint24 video YOUTUBE

I have 1 year Laser tenes my point, and so far gave me problems in the process began to cut incorrectly, and now I want to move from left to right in change is not due if I give to the left goes to the opposite side, not being with him several attempts to smooth.

The truth is that I do not command any court when just doing streaks on paper and nothing else

for their assistance shall thank you very much.

here I leave this video for making vein in trying to move the head

Hello I would like to offer some help. I watched your video and in my opinion the keypad overlay is worn out and may be touching the left and the right buttons even though you are only pressing the left. I noticed that a piece of tape seems to be holding the keypad overlay in place. I would recommend carefully removing this and getting access the the buttons inside and attempting to activate the movement that way. I wouldn't tell you to do this if your keypad seemed to be in good condition  :thumbsup:. Oh to test my theory, open up sign blazer elements and go to the cut screen and try the jog function. If you get a clean jog to the left and right then I am pretty sure the problem is with the buttons. Oh and I am really hoping your translation software does a better job translating this into your native language than it did into mine  :thumbsup:.

Regards

Sheister