Sign in to follow this  

Hello,

I was cutting some vinyl tonight with My MH721 and it has started to cut long vertical lines through my work in placed there should be no lines at all.  I tried just cutting the word test and it cut vertically about 50 times double the size of the text i was cutting.  Looks like a monitor showing a heart beat at the doctor would look like  ////// all through my work.  PLease help ASAP

is the carriage moving up and down? could be the blade is just riding on the vinyl, that's what mine did when my MB went out. you can tell if the vinyl is not cutting all the way thru.  Also maybe a static issue? I really dont' know but there's some ideas

hey josh it's jeremy

i have the same cutter as you. what program are you using to cut? also maybe try uninstalling the drivers and what not then reinstalling them. also make sure it is still selected to the right driver or try a different port.

we pulled in for a little bit but have to leave in a couple days. i have a little free time so if you need something cut ASAP let me know and i may be able to do it for you while  you work on the issue. call me if you need anything.

Hey bro,

Thats funny, didnt know we had the same cutter.  Guess we think alike.  I am using signblazer.  It started working again on its own after I let it sit for about an hour the other night.  Not sure what the problem was it just went crazy and ruined like 20 feet in vinyl.  I got everything cut, thanks though.  Stuff always starts to go wrong on me on thursdays because I am running around like crazy trying to finish everything for the flea markets for friday and saturday.  Mom said something about you needing some things cut to keep the business going when you are away.  Let me know, I can definitely help out during the fall and after christmas until about May.  We get really busy from May-August and again in November and December and I could do some if you need it just not alot during those months.  I got a new phone # so call mom and get it and call  me next time your back and we can talk more about it.  I also may have some other business ideas for you if we are successful this Christmas.  I just hired some amish people to help make bags for us today.

i dont really sell too many dif things right now. just honda related stickers. ill be gone today and will get back next week again for a couple of weeks. i plan to make a website and start making more stickers while i am underway for a longer period and put it in effect when i get back for good from this deployment. i would also like to start making banners/signs and stuff and try to get the word out around the local area and maybe start going to some flea markets.