Sign in to follow this  
SIGNsations

need us and confederate flags that are cuttable

SIGNsations  once the boss lady wakes up ( my girl friend ) i will get her to vectorized it for you as i tried but i don't know how to send it to inkscape i want to try and take off some of the burden off of several people that have vectorized things for me and others and ALSO RETURN THE FAVOR TO EVERY ONE

SO IF YOU WILL BARE WITH ME UNTIL THE BOSS LADY WAKES UP I WILL HAVE IT VECTORIZED

Guest manwayvan

Hey sorry to ask a question on your question but I have seen rebel flag vinyl before..Does anyone know where to get it from?

Guest fivestar

SIGNsations  once the boss lady wakes up ( my girl friend ) i will get her to vectorized it for you as i tried but i don't know how to send it to inkscape i want to try and take off some of the burden off of several people that have vectorized things for me and others and ALSO RETURN THE FAVOR TO EVERY ONE

SO IF YOU WILL BARE WITH ME UNTIL THE BOSS LADY WAKES UP I WILL HAVE IT VECTORIZED

If your GF can vectorize that then she's a hellva lot better then me.  Look at its size.  :-X;);D

it dont exactly have to be that exact one just needs to look like that...wavy n all with the us on the left ...thanks

SIGNsations  she has tried and it is not coming out looking nice it looks like shit to me to be honest  SORRY 

IF ANY ONE DOWNLOADS THE VECTOR I POSTED CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK OF WHAT YOU THINK.  CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM IS WELCOMED

IF ANY ONE DOWNLOADS THE VECTOR I POSTED CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK OF WHAT YOU THINK.  CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM IS WELCOMED

sorry, it looked pretty bad Doughboy,  But I couldn't get it either... So I didn't post it.  but you did try to help,

Guest round2racing

That file was just too small to vectorize good.

But you made a valiant effort doughboy.

Thanks for jumping in there.