Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

Need 15 shirts screen printed for fire department

Anyone out here do screen printing? I have a girl that has a design hand drawn for a fire department, looks to be about 6 or 7 colors ( red, black, white, a peach color for a pig and a few other colors) They are requesting gildian brand light gray t-shirts, 3 of them pocket t shirts, design to be applied on the back of the shirt. I told her to email me the drawing as a jpg, the size of the drawing is 12 x 12 i believe.

they are needed by the 2nd week of sept.

Thanx in advance!

Too much colors and no so much t-shirts.

I have no experience, but this can be done with plastisol transfers or you can print a transfer

let us know, maybe we can help you out

:lol:

Guest oldthredz

i can print up 8 colors but i need to see the logo before i can say yes

The T is probably a Gildan and they could be done with plastisol transfers but the cost w that many colors would be ridiculous

Hey all thanx for the input! I agree with what  you all said, not enough shirts, too many colors to even mess with. I did check on the plastisol transfers and the min you have to buy to keep the cost decent is 72. I'm doing the local fire department, its a bull head with flames in the background out of vinyl I did show it to the other fire dept and now they want to me to design something along the same lines with a mean looking pig...lol. So I'm going to search the net for a wart hog, I think those are the pigs that have fangs arent they? LOL!

thanx again!

preview for the last one, file was to large to upload them together on the same post  :lol:

post-4739-12986543044681_thumb.jpg

post-4739-12986543064999_thumb.jpg